Sunday, June 15, 2008

Did he or didn't he?

The word on the street, or at least among Daniel's friends at church today, is that he had gotten a buzz cut on Friday. Since he went to a friend's house to spend the night and then has spent the rest of the weekend with his dad, I haven't seen him since Friday morning. However, several people came up to me at church to ask what I thought of Daniel's haircut. I am thinking that he's trying to pull a huge practical joke on me, but time will tell. Once I pick him up tonight, I'll find out and if he did get a buzz, I'll be posting a picture, you can bet on it!

By the way, it doesn't matter to me if he did cut his hair, but part of what makes me wonder if he's trying to pull one over on me is that he has vowed never to get his hair cut that short again because he hated the turkey tails he had when he was growing out the last buzz he got when he was nine or ten.

Stay tuned . . .

No comments: