Friday, March 21, 2008

Some encouragement

In my quiet time this morning, I read a verse that I don't remember seeing before, and it was such an encouragement for me as I contemplated a day of studying. I hope it brings some encouragement to you today:

Psalm 68:19 (NIV)

Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior,
who daily bears our burdens.

Some other verses I read today for encouragement are:

Psalm 121:1-2 (NIV)

I lift up my eyes to the hills—
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth.

Psalm 36:6-9 (NIV)

Your love, O Lord, reaches to the heavens,
your faithfulness to the skies.
Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains,
your justice like the great deep.
O Lord, you preserve both man and beast.
How priceless is your unfailing love!
Both high and low among men
find refuge in the shadow of your wings.
They feast on the abundance of your house;
you give them drink from your river of delights.
For with you is the fountain of life;
in your light we see light.


God is good!

No comments: