Go on a vacation with Daniel (this is a easy one, since our trip is planned)
- Create scrapbook layouts for the first six months of 2015 using the Project Life app
- Get together with some friends to get some other scrapbooking done
- Make cards (either alone or with a friend)
- Create monthly/seasonal "vingette" on top of my entertainment center
- Do a DIY project for my home
- Have a cook-out
Try a new recipe
- Cook at home at least once a week
- Write a note to someone every week
- Read for at least an hour a day
Watch the fireworks on 4th of July Go to the Farmer's Market
- Attend a local festival
- Go on a day-trip
As I said when I wrote the bucket list, number one on the list was going to be easy to cross off, since our trip to Arizona and the Grand Canyon had already been planned. I think I can safely speak for Daniel and myself when I say that our trip was awesome in every way. I'll be posting about different places we saw, starting with The Grand Canyon!
Try a new recipe (CHECK)
Maybe I need to do this one again with a recipe for something that I've never cooked before, but I did use a different cobbler recipe and also added the blueberries as my own special flair.
Watch the fireworks on the 4th of July (CHECK-ish)
I went to a Nashville Sounds baseball game on the 3rd of July and saw their live fireworks show after the game. But then it rained a lot on the 4th of July, so I watched the highly-acclaimed Nashville fireworks show on my phone from the comfort of my bed (and stayed nice and dry).
|Friday at the Sounds game|
|Saturday from my screen|
Go to the Farmer's Market (CHECK-ish)
OK, maybe this doesn't really count, but on Friday before the baseball game, we ate dinner at the food court at the Nashville Farmer's Market. I probably will try and go again for the purpose of buying some produce. Oh, but I did buy some peaches from a stand on Thursday.