Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Finally!


My storm door on the back of the house was FINALLY installed today! YAY! I was really beginning to wonder if it was ever going to happen.

I guess I shouldn't bore my faithful readers (thanks, Mom) with the details (especially since some already know all about it), but basically, I bought a door at Lowe's at the end of March, anticipating that it would be installed a couple of weeks later. Unfortunately, I was given the wrong measurements, so I ordered the wrong size door, so the first attempt to install it ended in taking that door back and reordering the correct size.

When door #2 came in, the people who I had originally hired to install it, were slow in making time for me, so I decided to get the store's installers to do it. They were a little slow as well, but it's done. And I love it!

Old door

New door



















Now to set up the deck furniture and start enjoying it this season . . . finally!!!

No comments: