Monday, August 15, 2011

2011 Scripture Memory #16

The verse I'm focusing on this time is the fourth verse/statement in the "Six Points of the Gospel" from Crossings Camp:

"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
John 14:6

Jesus is the only way to salvation.

There has never been any doubt about this in my mind, mainly because I have been taught about Jesus since I was a baby. But I know that there are many people in the world, and in my city, who don't know or believe this truth about Jesus. This month I've been praying specifically for Muslims around the world, who are participating in Ramadan. I pray that God would reveal Himself to them in such a way that they would believe that Jesus is the only way and that they can find true peace and joy and forgiveness in Him.

No comments: