Tuesday, July 5, 2011

2011 Scripture Memory #13

At Crossings Camp, the students were challenged to learn a set of verses that they called the "Six Points of the Gospel." Each verse has an explanatory sentence or two to go with it, to help in the memorization and to help with sharing the gospel.

I decided that I would rise to the challenge to memorize these six verses, too, even if they are already familiar to me or even somewhat in my head. It will be a good refresher and will be good for me to help encourage Daniel and the other GCC youth to memorize them as well. Here's the first one:

God is holy. We are sinful and separated from God.
"For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23
 
I know that at least one of our girls went to an arts and crafts class at camp where they made bracelets with the Six Points of the Gospel on them. I might check with her to see if it's something I can do on my own and that would give me even more reinforcement!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hey! Is Crossings Camp the one in Kentucky?