Tuesday, November 16, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day Sixteen

For Day Sixteen, I am thankful for my house.



Like I mentioned yesterday, God has always provided for all of my needs, including my housing. I have lived in several different houses and apartments in my life, and have been in my current house for over thirteen years. It gives us a cozy, comfortable, warm (or cool in the summer) and dry place to live. Our house has three bedrooms, one and a half baths, a kitchen, living room, dining room and a den. Truth be told, we could probably get by with just the den most days, but it's nice to have the rest of the house for necessities like taking a shower and fixing dinner! There are times when I get tired of being a homeowner (like when the gutters need cleaning or when the roof needed to be replaced), but I am extremely thankful that we have a home that we can live in and invite others to enjoy with us.

No comments: