Sunday, June 22, 2008

Friday Night Date (or not)

Friday afternoon when I picked Daniel up from the Reynold's house, Sherry looked like she was getting ready to go out, so I asked what they were up to. Since Maddie and Steve had other things going on, Sherry and Seth were heading out on a Mother-Son Date to go to dinner and bowling. She asked if Daniel and I would like to go along.

We all had a good time together going to Jason's Deli, Franklin Lanes and then to Steinmart (guess who's idea that last part was). The funny thing was that Daniel did not like for me to call our outing a "date". "That's not what you do with your mom," he said. Oh brother, I guess I need to learn the rules before we enter the teenage years in a few days! :-) I don't care what you call it, I enjoyed our Friday Night Date!

No comments: