Saturday, December 31, 2016

Year in Review: January-May 2016

I haven't been keeping up with my blog as often, but since it's the last day of 2016, I wanted to do a recap of the highlights:

January:
I went on a mission trip to Belize, my first of three international trips in 2016. You can read all about the Belize trip here.


February:
It was my birthday month and I celebrated with my mom and several of my friends throughout the month.










March:
This month I tried out a clean eating plan called "Whole30" and enjoyed the benefits of getting back on a healthier track of eating. I did another 30-day round in September and it has become a life-style change, for the most part.


Also, in March, Daniel had his Junior Recital at the University of Tennessee and it was great to see his accomplishments as a drummer.




April:
Mom and I celebrated Easter together in Nashville. At the end of the month, I went to Knoxville to see Daniel play again and got to spend some time with Doug and Leanne.



May:
Fun times spent with my community group "Breaking Out" and with our church family at a picnic on the church property. I also hosted a cook out for Memorial Day.




No comments: