Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday Favorites: Hot Tea & Birthday Love







I recently made a "life-changing" purchase at Wal-Mart. I bought an electric tea kettle for $12.97!
You're thinking, "Yeah, so what?," but it has become one of my new favorite things! That little teapot can heat up water fast and I don't have to hear it whistle and it shuts off automatically. Life changing, I'm telling you!

But my even newer favorite thing that I received for my birthday this week was a new mug and mug cozy that was personally knitted for me by knitter extraordinaire, Leanne Goddard! She picked out a mug that she knew I'd love, with red and pink hearts, and then added her own special touch with the monogrammed mug cozy! I love it and appreciate her thoughtfulness in knowing exactly what I'd like. And she included some gingerbread tea bags to go with it. I smile every time I look at it!

And, it's been really nice to have some extra warmth on these cold, winter days!


No comments: