Friday, September 6, 2013

Flashback Friday: Birthday Edition

Summer of 1975
Happy birthday to my sweet sister! We've been hanging around together for as long as either of us can remember!

I love this picture of us taken when Jeanette was almost six and I was eight. We were in the yard of our church in Montclair, NJ, and I think a photographer was taking pictures of our family to use with an article about my parents in a missions magazine.

My favorite thing about this picture is my sister's sweet smile and her "tummy show" shirt. What a little cutie she was, and still is! And I think we can see some of both her girls in her face.

Happy Birthday, Jeanette! I may not have always appreciated hanging around with you when we were younger, but you're at the top of my list of people I love to hang out with now! I love you!

No comments: