Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A snowy day

Actually, it's been a snowy week, but these pictures were taken on the first snowy day of 2011 (Monday, January 10). I was given a snow day from work and Daniel was out of school, so in the afternoon, we made the trek over to the Massey's house to witness Mary Lane's first snow experience (she was sick when it snowed in December, so she didn't get to go outside and play). It was cold, but worth the effort of layering up and stuffing the girls into their snow gear. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.








*I don't know why Blogger won't post my vertical pictures the right way, but those two shots were too good to leave off. I'll figure it out someday and fix them.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

hey, try reducing them in size...just a try.

Nanette R. said...

Oh . . . you're talking about the pictures! I wasn't sure if you were meaning Erica and Mary Lane or the amount of snow days or what? I'm with you now and will see if that helps. Thanks! :-)