Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Free candy!

So, someone from the local Kroger called the church house and asked if we might be interested in some free Easter candy that they were trying to donate to a church or group who could use it. Thinking it might be some favortite miniatures that could be used for kids/youth events, we decided to go check it out and take them up on their offer. I mean, it's FREE, right? Well, here's what we got:


3 of these



4 of these



a few of these guys



all of this cotton candy stuff



and a bag of these


We could have gotten a WHOLE GROCERY CART full of those candy-coated marshmallow eggs . . . but I decided to leave them for someone who could REALLY use them.

And don't worry, I didn't eat it (any of it) myself. I "shared" it with the rest of the staff (teehee)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT? I can't believe it! Eight years... EIGHT... and Kroger never called. Never. Sigh. I miss the "perks" of being the church official. ;) Of course, the perks of being a stay-at-home mom aren't bad either. Chocolate bunny? Nap? It's probably a toss up.