Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Can I please put some time in a bottle?

Monday, August 11, was Daniel's first day of 8th grade, and I insisted on taking the traditional "First Day of School Photo" (and wasn't met with much resistance). I got to thinking how cool it will be someday to put 13 "First Day" pictures in a line and see the transformation. I'm not ready for that day, yet, but here's a little sneak preview comparison of the first day of Kindergarten vs. first day of 8th grade. This is why I love to take pictures and scrapbook! WOW!

5 comments:

KT said...

cute cute,
does he know you posted this?

Nanette R. said...

Yes, he was fine with it. I do get edited sometimes, but I try to be sensitive. :-)

Shanna Bauman said...

Oh Nanette! How precious to have chronicled his first day of school. I hope I know you when you can post all of them!!

Kristi said...

super fun... big ol' daniel! he's a great guy...

JAY S. said...

Look at that good lookin’ kid! I mean young man. What a great pair of photos! He is quite fortunate to have such an amazing Mom. I hope by now Jeanette is still not mad that I got to see him before she did in the hospital when he was born.