Saturday, December 31, 2016

Sister-Friend Cruise 2016

Back in March 2015, I got an email saying that I had won a cruise. Being the pragmatic skeptic that I am, I immediately called the number (it was a legit AAA office in Florida) and learned that I had indeed won because I had been entered in a grand prize drawing when I had won a gift card from a smaller recipe contest in the Fall of 2014. I went to pick up the cruise vouchers at the Nashville AAA office and got the info to start planning my free cruise for two.

Fast-forward to November 2016 and it was finally time for me and my sister-friend, Leanne, to go on the cruise to the Eastern Caribbean. Leanne lives in Central Florida, so I flew to Orlando and spent the weekend with Leanne and Doug. On Monday, November 14, Leanne and I drove to Tampa to board the ship, "Brilliance of the Seas."

It was a five-night cruise that stopped at ports in Grand Cayman and Cozumel. My thoughts after the cruise were, "I've got to figure out how to do this again!"

Here are some highlights of each day:






No comments: