Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Celebrating Cindy!

One of my most cherished gifts in life are the friendships that I have. Some friends have been in my life for decades and others for a shorter time, but all of them are so valuable and needed!

And one of my favorite things to do is to celebrate my friends' birthdays! I got to do that with Cindy and helped as she moved into a new decade! Robin had the idea for us to spend Sunday afternoon exploring the antique shops and galleries in Leiper's Fork, a little wide place in the road down in Williamson County. We ended our outing with dinner at Puckett's Boat House in Franklin. We had a very fun day together!!

I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking, but will say that time with Robin and Cindy is always an encouragement to me and I am thankful that God has allowed us to walk through life together!

We always have to get a selfie!

Our favorite gallery!

Some live music out on the back porch of one of the shops.
The Three Amigos







Cindy enjoyed her coconut shrimp with special sauce!

No comments: