Things I'm learning:
- I can eat out at a restaurant, but it's very challenging to find compliant things to eat.
- Herbal teas sometimes have hidden ingredients that are not on the Whole30 plan!
- I need to eat some starchy vegetables after a hard work out so I get filled up and feel OK.
- oatmeal (still)
- crackers or chips with my lunch (still)
- how I feel (I have more energy and stamina. For example, I came home from work on Friday and cleaned the bathrooms after dinner)
- eating more veggies at all three meals
- how my jeans are getting looser and my tummy area has shrunk a little
|Breakfast sausage/veggie hash with acorn squash egg-in-the-hole|
|Pork chops and apples, with sweet potato and cauliflower|
|Egg and spinach scramble with avocado|
|Pot roast with potatoes, carrots and onions|
My friend and coworker brought some food for staff meeting last Tuesday, in honor of International Women's Day (and it also was her staff anniversary). She thoughtfully saved out some berries for me to have sans sugar and provided some almonds and pecans to sprinkle on top.