Thursday, June 5, 2014

Throwback Thursday Stories: Sisters Hanging Out

It's not officially summer yet, but in Nashville, the heat is on and kids are out of school, so the summertime feeling has set in. This picture of me and my sister was taken in the summer of 1975 in New Jersey and we were just "hanging" out together for a photo shoot of our family for an article that was written about my parents in one of our denomination's publications.

These days, my sister and I like to hang out together at the YMCA early on weekday mornings, getting our workout in at the beginning of the day. In fact, this morning, we had to do some pull-ups on a bar (thankfully we were able to start from lying down and not hanging like I was in the picture). We have fun sweating and getting stronger together (the Ryals girls were never known for our upper body strength).

(I'm linking up with The Mom Creative for her series called "Throwback Thursday Stories: The story behind the photos.")

No comments: