Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fall Family Weekend 2013

Last weekend I went to Knoxville to visit Daniel for Fall Family Weekend. It was fun to get to see him in his college life and to experience my first UT football game!

When I first arrived on campus, Daniel and I headed out to find something to eat and ended up at Firehouse Subs (someplace he's been to, but I hadn't). We had a good time catching up on things before heading to the amphitheater for the Johnnyswim concert.



On Saturday morning the Parents' Association had a tailgate party and we watched the Vol Walk parade before heading into Neyland Stadium for the game. It was a great day for a football game, but next time I need find a seat in the shade! The Vols beat South Alabama, 31-24, holding onto their winning streak at home this season.







No comments: