Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Daniel's Grad Party

Sunday night we celebrated Daniel's high school graduation and I am so thankful for the outpouring of love that our friends and family showed Daniel (and to me).  have to give a shout out to my mom and sister and friends who helped me pull this party off.

The party was a huge success and exactly what I had envisioned. It was a muggy day with rain in the forecast, but the rain held off, and the front went through and cooled things down right before party time. We had more than enough food. Daniel and his friend, Sean, played live music out back, and friends from different aspects of our lives came to help us celebrate this big milestone.

Some of Daniel's school friends came by (remember they don't live all in the same part of town since they go to a magnet school) and stayed afterward to hang out on the deck talking and enjoying the evening.

Here are some pics of the fun evening.







No comments: