Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter 2013

Easter weekend was wonderful! On Good Friday, my mom, Daniel and I were able to worship together at the later service (the Masseys went to the earlier service). On Saturday, Daniel worked and then Mom and I went to see him at the store. It was like we were celebrities among his co-workers ("Daniel's mom and grandma are here!")

Easter Sunday started bright and early (actually, dark and early) for me since I had to be at church by 7:00 to prepare to sing with the choir for all three worship services (8:00, 9:30 and 11:00). It was awesome to sing over and over again that "He is risen!" and to help lead the congregation in worship. Daniel came to the late service and after church, our friend Rebecca took this photo of us. Remember, I said that I had gotten up and out of the house early that morning, while Daniel was still in bed, but somehow we managed to wear matching colors! I love this mom/son picture!


After church, we came home and I rested while Daniel worked on homework and watched basketball. We had planned our family dinner to be later in the afternoon and I'm glad that it worked out that way. We are all much more relaxed and rested and had a fun time together at the Massey's house. The photos below are from our time together.









No comments: