Today I'm thankful for:
- Daniel's college applications being completed and submitted (oh wait, there's that one last essay-- well, then I'm thankful that the applications are almost all finished).
- A nice, relaxing weekend in Destin last weekend with some dear friends. It was great weather and we had fun just doing whatever was restful (reading, watching the sunset, finding yard sales).
- Generous friends who include me in activities like the one last week.
- Our continuing Fall season in Nashville. When I returned from Florida, it was cooler and the leaves were still somewhat on the trees.
- A family who lives close by and who likes to get together on the spur of the moment.
- My son who makes me laugh (usually not at my expense, but sometimes I am the reason we're laughing).
So . . . what are you thankful for today?