Tuesday, July 24, 2012

July Birthday Fun, part one

Ok, I guess I better post something about our July Birthdays before the month gets away from me. The birthday "babies" were actually born in the first week of the month, but we don't have to mention that right now, do we?

First off, the birthday "boy" (um, "man" is probably more accurate). You already saw his big present (although I need to say that while we gave him the car, he gets to learn the responsibility of taking care of it and paying for his own insurance).

Daniel and I had just returned from the youth mission trip the night before his birthday, so we had a low-key day and family dinner that night. The next day a friend of ours who owns a boat took Daniel and some of his buddies out on the lake to do some tubing. I don't have any pics of that, but here are some of the family dinner:





No comments: