Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Favorites: My Honda CRV


This summer will be four years since I bought my CR-V! I still love driving it and hope to get a lot more mileage out of it (we rolled over 100,000 earlier this year).

This car has definitely been my favorite car to own and drive. I like to ride up a little higher, but it's not as big as a full-size SUV, so I can still fit into tight spaces. It also gets good gas mileage, which is so important with gas prices being what they are.

The CR-V has been a great car for us with all the great cargo room to haul drums around. Daniel likes to drive it and it was the car he took his driver's test in this year.

I don't plan to have to replace this car for a while longer, but when I do get another car, I'll definitely be looking at the CR-V again!

No comments: