Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Favorites: Frappuccinos






Starbuck's Frappuccinos are a favorite treat of mine, especially during the special times of the year that they offer Frappuccino Happy Hour from 3:00-5:00 each day! Of course, their goal is to get us all "addicted" to these fun drinks just in time for us to have to pay full price for them again. And you do have to be careful about the calories. But the best thing is that last year, Starbuck's started offering "custom-made" frappes, which for me means I can get them made without sugar-free and decaf.

My favorite flavors to get are Caramel or Vanilla Latte, Chai Tea Latte, or if I'm really being indulgent, I'll get the Vanilla Bean Creme Frappuccino. Those are just a glorified vanilla milkshake, but they're a fun treat.

This week's Happy Hour will be going on for a couple more days (through Sunday), so go get a frappe!

No comments: