Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Favorites: Radnor Lake


I've said it before and I know I'll say it again, but Radnor Lake is one of my most favorite places on earth!

It's good for my soul. It's good for my body. I can let go of my anxieties and just feel the stress leaving my neck muscles whenever I go for a walk around the lake. And I love to talk to God as I walk. Just being there in the middle of His gorgeous creation makes me want to praise and thank Him.

I love to go to Radnor lake in every season (although I can't say I've actually seen it much in the winter). Today, the bright green grass and other vegetation along the trail was so vivid, it seemed like it was painted on. And the colors of the blooms on the trees in the Spring and the beautiful leaves in the Fall . . . inspiring!

I'm just so thankful that this treasured place is just a few minutes from my home and my office. It's like a little mini-vacation right down the street!


No comments: