Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Fun with photos

If you don't already use Shutterfly to print photos or make projects, let me introduce you and encourage you to try them out. Not only is the quality great, when you're a "good customer" like I am, they send you codes for free products (an 8x8 photo book, cards, stationery). It's fun to use the pictures I take to make things that can be further enjoyed by myself and others.

Here's something I created tonight in a matter of minutes (once I uploaded my pictures). I can use these for birthday cards, thank you cards, or just to send a note. And as an added bonus, by posting about this project on my blog, Shutterfly will give me a $10 credit for me to use later.

 
 
Classic Chartruese 5x7 folded card
View this 2011's most popular holiday card designs.
View the entire collection of cards.

No comments: