I actually got this idea as I was filling up my Tervis tumbler with water today at work. I realized that this tumbler is one of my all-time favorite cups and I hadn't put it on my favorites list! For shame (haha)! I've added it now and it's my first favorite thing to spotlight:
I also use mine with a lid and a big straw and that makes it even easier to drink lots of water during the day. Here are some reasons why Tervis tumbers are my favorite cup:
- Tervis tumblers do not sweat!
- You can put iced or hot beverages in them and they stay the temperature that they are meant to be (within a reasonable time, of course).
- This cup fits nicely in the cup holder in my car, ensuring most days that I will not spill water in the floor of my car (or in the seat) like I sometimes did when I used a different insulated water mug.
- You can get fun designs or personalizations for your cup. I bought mine at a retail store, but I know that you can order them directly from the company with personalized sayings or names. You can also choose from all kinds of sports teams.
- Tervis tumblers make great gifts. I have given them to friends with their own initial on the cup, and was so excited a few weeks ago when I went to buy a wedding shower gift and the bride and groom had Tervis tumblers on their registry! I was happy to purchase a set of monogrammed tumblers for their new home (although their last name begins with "R" like mine, so I was very tempted to sneak the set out with me when I left the shower!).