Friday, May 6, 2011

Frappuccino Friday



It's the little things that make me happy. Really!

Today starts a week or so of Frappuccino Happy Hours at Starbuck's. It's their sly little ploy to get everyone addicted to frapps just in time for the summer heat. And I play right into their hand on this one!

The best thing about it is that Starbuck's now lets you completely customize your frappuccino. You can order it decaf, non-fat, even sugar-free, I think. Heck, I had one that was totally sans coffee today! I call it a "grown up" vanilla milkshake. I also call it yummy!

I have a feeling that I'll be finding an excuse to drive by a Starbuck's every afternoon between 3 and 5 for the next few days. At least as long as I still have a balance on my gift card!

The thing about it that I don't like (besides the fact that it only runs through May 15th) is the brain freeze I get when I take in too much of the yummy frozenness at once. I think I can get past that though . . .

No comments: