Saturday, April 3, 2010

Everything!

On our way home from the Good Friday services last night, Daniel told me that he loves our church. This wasn't the first time he's said that, nor was it too suprising to me. I was glad to hear him say it at that moment, though, since we had been at the church for longer than just one service and he had been recruited to help with various things that were going on behind the scenes. Now that he's a "staff kid", it made me even happier to know that he didn't mind the extra time spent at church.

As we continued to drive, I asked him what were his top ten favorite things about our church. His answer was:

Everything
Everything
Everything
Everything
Everything
Everything
Everything
Everything
Everything
Everything

Then he said,
E.
V.
E.
R.
Y.
T.
H.
I.
N.
G.

All I could do was smile.

No comments: