Monday, April 13, 2009

In case you haven't heard . . .

. . . I'm going to be changing jobs at the end of this week! Starting Monday, April 20th, I'm going to be working as Office Manager at Grace Community Church! It still feels a little surreal to me right now, and there are going to be some logistics to work out and new routines to get used to for me and Daniel, but I AM SO EXCITED!!!! Thankfully, I'll be able to shadow Jennifer Stadler for a few weeks since she's not going to have her baby quite yet (we hope!), so it will be fun to be able to work with her until the end of May. And, I'm so looking forward to working with Amy G. and the other staff. What a new adventure it will be!

I felt a little strange today at my current job, knowing it was my "last Monday" and that at the end of this week, I'll be packing up my pictures and cubicle "decor" and closing out my time at Pruett Financial Group. Everyone there is being so kind to me and I know it will be an adjustment to not see that group of people every day. I'm thankful that they have been so encouraging about my taking this step.

So, that's my big announcement. Sometimes, I still can't believe it's really happening!

4 comments:

Its Lainee said...

But a big yay for all of us, who will surely miss "Church Official Box" but will love having your sweet voice on the other end of the line!

Shanna Bauman said...

Oh wow!! Nanette!! that's so exciting I had no idea! I guess maybe they'll announce it at the meeting on Wed!!! YAHOO! You and Amy will be a riot there together!

Jen Stadler said...

Nanette, I'm happy to be passing the "church official" torch to you! Can't wait to see you next week.

S Mosley said...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited about this!!! :)

the BEST perk about your new job...CHRISTMAS DINNER by MASTER CHEF PATTY ANDERSON!!!!!! let the countdown to December begin!!!