Saturday, September 27, 2008

A very funny sight

Oh, I wish I'd had my camera this morning, but I'll just have to try to give you a picture in words. Christina and I were headed to walk at Radnor Lake and were cutting through the Ellington Agricultural Center. We turned in just behind a guy on a motorcycle, WITH A DOG ON HIS LAP, both wearing a helmet! At least the guy was responsible and law-abiding! I've heard of doggie life-jackets for when they go out on a boat, so I guess a doggie motorcycle helmet is not so far-fetched.

I pointed them out to Christina and we both got a good laugh out of it. You never know what you'll see when you get out early on a Saturday morning! Too bad I didn't have my camera, because I could have had a great "Friday Foto" for my friend, Jay!

1 comment:

Its Lainee said...

Dang! I would love to have that picture! Even without one, it made me smile :)