Saturday, April 19, 2008

I'm going to have a niece!!!

My sister and her husband were able to find out the gender of her baby this week and . . .
. . . IT'S A GIRL!!!!

Jeanette is 21 weeks pregnant and everything is going very well. After waiting so long for a viable pregnancy, we all would have been happy with either a boy or a girl. But, I will be honest and say that I was hoping that I'd get to buy pink things for my sister's baby, since I bought blue things for mine. Now my parents will have at least one grandson and one granddaughter (only God knows if any others will join them in years to come).

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." (Eph. 3:20-21, NIV)

2 comments:

Katie Thompson said...

Hooray!!!! Please give my joy to Jeanette. I'd love to girl shop with you. I found some sweet stuff for my little niece this week.

KT said...

How fun for you...and her of course!
You're right, you never know what the future holds for your family.