- Stay home with Daniel for a unexpected free day off (for him anyway)
- Go to work and be a responsible manager that I should be
There were then sub-choices:
- Bring Daniel to work with me
- Call my sister to see what her plans were
- Call a friend to see if Daniel could come over for the day
Well, I decided to be a responsible manager and at least call my co-workers to see if they would be able to get to the office. Then I called my sister and found out that she was going to go on to work, too. Finally, I called Sherry (and woke her up, sorry!) to ask if she would mind having an extra kid for the day.
The roads ended up not being too bad once we finally left and Daniel was more than happy to get a day to hang out with his friends! I think I'm the only one who got the raw end of the stick. Like I said before, snow days aren't as fun as they used to be. (OK, I'm finished whining now--thanks for listening).