Monday, February 11, 2008

I'm a proud mom!




I just have to brag a little on my son! After two weeks of practicing hard and hoping to make the team, we found out tonight that Daniel is going to be on the JV baseball team for his school! This is big stuff to him (and those who love him). It's actually a team made up of players from three middle schools, but it's Daniel's first school sport experience. He's very excited and so are his parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles (real and fake--you know who you are). I told him that I am proud of how he went out and gave it his best at all the practices. Of course, I would still be proud of him if he hadn't made the team, and regardless, I'm so thankful to have a son who has a wide-range of interests/talents, is well-balanced, you might say. Stay tuned, because you know I'll be posting more about this as the season gets started. Go Burros! (photo taken in June 2007)

2 comments:

robin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
robin said...

Yea, Daniel! I'm so happy to hear(read) the good news! And, Nanette, I'm so glad you're blogging. God has given you great ability to express your thoughts so now they can be shared - everywhere - really, everywhere! I'll be checking back...